Low Histamine Lifestyle 101
Information overload? Not sure where to start?
This 70 page ebook answers:
- What is a histamine condition?
- Why antihistamines could be your worst enemy
- How I recovered
- A list of histamine/mast cell related conditions (autism, MS, Parkinson's and many more)
- How to get started with a low histamine diet
- How to work out what's bothering you
- Why digestion itself could be contributing to your histamine load
- How to compile your own safe food list
- A list of non-food triggers that could be tripping up your recovery
- How to travel low histamine style
- An eating out letter template to present at restaurants
- How your mind can help you heal
- Why you need to beat stress (and how to do it)
This is not a diet book, but rather a compilation of published articles designed as a 101 introduction to the low histamine lifestyle. Suitable for newbies!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN EBOOK NOT HARD COPY.